CLICK ON THE RELEVANT HEADING TO FIND OUT MORE:
SHOP ONLINE HERE
SHIPPING - Domestic and International
SIZING - Chart and size guide
RETURNS & EXCHANGES - Our policy & AfterPay
OUR ETHOS AND MANUFACTURING - Made in Melbourne
CONTACT US - After reading our FAQs
- WHOLESALE & STOCKISTS
- LIMITED EDITION AND SOLD OUT FLARES - A lot of our flares are limited edition, we will outline this is the product description. This means that when they sell out, we wont be getting them back. Some fabrics we run constantly, such as our basic velvet range and if it is sold out it will come back within a few short weeks.
- Our hours of operation are Mon-Fri 9-5pm AEST, we will write back to your emails when we're back in the office and all orders will be dispatched during the week.
- Pre-Sale orders will be dispatched when they're made and ready to ship. If there is a date on the product listing, you will have it by then. If not, then you are securing your item and size but we can not guarantee a delivery date. By purchasing a pre-order item, the buyer is agreeing this - to wait for the product to printed, made and sent. Issue's with pre-order's can be directed to email@example.com and an exchange or store credit can be organised in lieu of the pre-order item if there are any issues with our manufacturing timeframes.
- Free Shipping is offered worldwide for orders over $250.00 AUD. This offer is Regular Economy Post. Your items will not be shipped Express, that option can be added at the checkout.
- All shipping, excluding to PO Boxes, is Carbon Neutral.
- Regarding our Paisley collection: as this collection is extremely limited, we are opening up Pre-Order for the first 2 weeks of release. This is to ensure that all the correct sizes are made for our flare-lovers, some sizes we will not be carrying in stock so we suggest grabbing yours now. Our fabric is printed, and so Pre-Orders will be made from the 27th July and ready to head to their new homes 3 weeks from then! All orders during this period receive a 10% discount!
Flare Street is proudly a Carbon Neutral business, since January 2019.
Flare Street acknowledges the Wurundjeri people as the traditional custodians of the land where we work & manufacture, as well as their continuing connection to land, waterways and community. We’d like to pay our respects to their Elders, past and present, and all Kulin nations people past, present and future.