We're so excited to bring this new range of sustainable flares to you!
This fabric is made from old water bottles, postindustrial waste fibre and discards from weaving mills and old fishing nets. All of our off cuts at Flare Street are recycled with our Melbourne based fabric recycling partner and the product they create is what we're able to use as re-spun & recycled fabrics! It's ensuring a closed loop system & zero waste production method for our brand.
The ribbed fabric has a thin rib or chord-like texture running down the leg. They are super stretchy, even more so than our other velvet flares and because of this, they have a naturally higher waist! We hope you love our new range of sustainable flares.
Flare Street is Slow Fashion.
Here’s a quick list of how we're making every aspect of Flare Street as sustainable as possible:
- Recycled fabric!
- Made in Melbourne, Australia
- 100% zero waste production. All off cut fabrics are recycled in Melbourne and turned into new fibres, couches and socks by our recycling partners.
- Flare Street was accredited with Ethical Clothing Australia in 2021
- We use Recycled Thread
- Our fabrics are 100% sourced from local Australian fabric houses
- Each sale of flares contributes to Pay The Rent, Carbon Positive Australia and our local economy.
- Plastic free packaging with compostable satchels, compostable address labels and tape. All paper is FSC Certified and use soy-based inks & non-toxic chemicals.
- Carbon neutral including all shipping
- Designed for every gender
These new Ribbed Flares are our most sustainable flares yet!
We hope you love them! xx
Shop online, just click here!